- 1.5 cups 375 mL canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1.25 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup canned evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Roll out the pastry and put into a pie plate. Put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, and spices.
- Blend in eggs, milk, and evaporated milk.
- Bake at 400 F for 50-60 minutes. A knife should come out clean.