- 1 striploin streak
- 1 medium onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2-3 tbsp fajita seasoning mix
- 1 bunch cilantro fresh
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 dollop sour cream
- 1 dollop salsa
- Grill the steak until it is slightly less cooked than you would like. Cut into thin strips.
- Cut the onion and bell peppers into thin strips.
- At high heat, stir fry the onion and bell peppers. Add about 2 tbsp. fajita seasoning mix.
- Once the onions and peppers are tender, add the steak and cook another 1-2 minutes. If needed, add more seasoning mix.
- Serve the mixture in a warmed-up corn tortilla, topped with cilantro. Serve salsa and sour cream on the side.