- 1/2 bag frozen french fries
- 1/2 bag cheese curds
- 1.5 tbsp brown Bisto
- 1 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 300 mL beef broth
- 150 mL chicken broth
- Pepper to taste
- Dissolve the Bisto into the water.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and cook for about 5 minutes, until it is golden brown.
- Add the beef and chicken broths and boil, stirring with a whisk. Slowly add the Bisto mixture, and boil until thickened.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Bake the fries according to the instructions. Bake them until they are a bit crispier than usual.
- Cut the cheese curds into small pieces. Place some curds on the bottom of a bowl, the add fries, and finally top with more curds.
- Pour gravy over the curds and cheese.