Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2.25 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.25 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the melted butter and all the sugar until the lumps are gone.
- Add the egg, the egg yolk, and the vanilla.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry, adding the chocolate chips.
- Chill for 3-4 hours in the fridge.
- Put the dough in small balls (about 45 g) on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes at 325 F. The cookies will be golden brown when ready.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before eating.