Thai Chicken with Basil
- 500 g boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 4 loaves naan bread
- Cut chicken breast into 2 bytes pieces.
- Heat oil in wok or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook garlic and chillies in oil, stirring constantly, until garlic is golden brown.
- Add chicken, fish sauce, and sugar, and stir-fry 8-10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Garnish with basil and mint. Serve with naan bread.