Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 175 grams Emmental
- 175 grams Gruyère
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 398 mL canned artichokes
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Drain the artichokes and cut them into small bite-sized pieces.
- In a 9" x 13" casserole dish, mix all the ingredients other than the spinach. Place in the oven.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Throw in the spinach, and cook for 40 seconds, until the stems are soft. Drain, rinse with cold water, and let sit until most of the water drains from the spinach.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, remove the casserole from the oven. Stir in the spinach, and mix well.
- Bake for another 5-15 minutes.
Goes well with sugar snap peas, carrots, broccoli, and tortilla chips.