Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Servings: 6 people
- 250 g cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 175 grams Emmental
- 175 grams Gruyère
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 300 g spinach fresh
- 398 mL canned artichokes
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Drain the artichokes and cut them into small bite-sized pieces.
- In a 9" x 13" casserole dish, mix all the ingredients other than the spinach. Place in the oven.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Using a steaming basket, steam the spinach for 60 seconds, until the stems are soft. Let sit to drain the water from the spinach.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, remove the casserole from the oven. Stir in the spinach, and mix well.
- Bake for another 5-15 minutes, until the top is golden and bubbly.
Goes well with sugar snap peas, carrots, broccoli, and tortilla chips.