- 1 cup rice
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Cook the onion in the olive oil for 1-2 minutes on medium heat, stirring gently.
- Add the rice and cook until the rice is coated with oil.
- Combine the water, salt, paprika, and bouillon in a measuring cup to make sure everything’s well dissolved. Add to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook covered for 15 minutes.
- Remove rice from burner, stir in the peas, and let sit covered until the peas have cooked in the steam.