- 32 beef short ribs about 2.5 kg
- 3 cups dark soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup red cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 6 oz fresh ginger root
- 8 cloves garlic
- Put the water, ginger, and garlic into the blender and blend until the garlic and ginger are both minced to small pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, with the exception of the ribs. Mix well.
- Place ribs in a bowl and pour the marinade over them. Marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Barbecue on a medium hot grill for about four to five minutes per side. Watch closely as they will burn quickly.
This is not kalbi.