Mandarin Glazed Chicken
- 300 mL can of mandarin orange slices
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 chicken breasts bone-in, skin-on tastes best
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small baking dish, stir juice from mandarin oranges with soy sauce, honey, and garlic.
- Put the chicken in the baking dish. If there is skin on the chicken, put the skin side down.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 F for 30 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over. Bake 20 more minutes, basting often.
- Add mandarin orange slices for last 5 minutes of cooking.