Ja Jung Myun
- 3 pork chops, diced
- 1.5 cups potatoes, diced
- 1.5 cups carrots, diced
- 1.5 cups daikon, diced
- 1.5 cups onions, diced
- 3/4 cup black bean paste
- 3/4 cup water
- On medium-high heat, grill the pork until it is no longer pink on the outside.
- Add the onions, and grill until they are translucent.
- Add everything else, bring to a boil, and simmer until the vegetables are soft (about 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, boil water and cook the noodles.
- Serve the noodles covered in the black bean sauce.