- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream/half & half
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 loaf light airy bread cut into 2 cm slices
- Fresh fruit strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- Cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil maple syrup, 1.5 tbsp. butter, and 1 tsp cinnamon for 2 minutes
- Whisk eggs, cream, vanilla, 1 tsp cinammon, and 3 tbsp. of boiled mixture together.
- Pour over bread, piercing the bread with a fork. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Put 1.5 tbsp. butter in pan, and cook bread on med-high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Flip bread, and cook the other side about 3 minutes.
- Use fresh fruit and maple syrup mixture as toppings.