Egg Salad Sandwich
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 4 radishes
- Salt and pepper
- Place eggs in a pot, and cover with water.
- Bring just to a boil.
- Turn off heat, and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Drain, and add cold water. Let the eggs chill.
- Remove the shells. Break open 2 of the eggs, and throw away the yolks.
- Mash up the remains 8 eggs whites and 6 yolks.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, green onion, paprika, bell pepper, radishes, salt and pepper.
- Serve the egg salad in a wrap with lettuce.