Cola Pot Roast
- 2 kg beef sirloin roast
- 1 kg carrots, chopped
- 6 stalks celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp brown gravy mix
- 1 oz. dry onion soup mix
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cola
- Place meat, carrots, celery and garlic in slow cooker.
- Combine gravy mix and 2 tbsp. water. Add onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and cola. Pour over roast.
- Cook 2-3 hours in slow cooker on low.
- Turn roast over so that the top is now covered with gravy, and cook another 2-3 hours.
- Remove meat, and let rest at least 10 minutes before slicing it.