Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 bananas, rotten
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F (175 degrees C).
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter or margarine.
- Beat the egg slightly, and mix into the creamed mixture with the bananas.
- Mix in sifted ingredients until just combined. Stir in milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into one greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake until top is brown and cracks along the top (about 50 minutes).