- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl and set aside.
- Saute butter and maple syrup in a large pan, and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Add nuts and toss to coat.
- Transfer nuts to a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with sugar mixture over top of the nuts and toss gently to coat; DO NOT MIX too much because the sugar will dissolve and won't stick to the top of your nuts.