- 1 garlic clove
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread torn
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 romaine hearts
- Parmesan cheese
- Chop anchovies and garlic.
- Add a pinch of salt, and mash into a paste.
- Whisk in egg yolks, lemon juice, and dijon mustard.
- Add olive oil, at first drop-by-drop, whisking constantly.
- Add vegetable oil. Whisk until dressing is thick and shiny.
- Toss the torn bread with a bit of olive oil, and coat with the Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss together the lettuce, dressing and croutons.
- Shave the Parmesan cheese on top.