Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1.5 tbsp dry mustard
- 4 chicken breasts bone-in, with skin
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Melt butter, and stir in dry mustard.
- Place the chicken breasts, skin-side up, in a small baking dish. Brush the chicken breasts with the butter-mustard sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 20 minutes. Drain fat from pan.
- Stir soy sauce with honey, ginger, and garlic powder. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, basting often, for 30 more minutes.