Baked Chicken with Prosciutto and Swiss
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices of shaved prosciutto
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1.5 cups dry white wine
- 10 fresh basil leaves chopped coarsely
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- Place a piece of prosciutto on the table. Add basil, garlic and tomatoes. Put a chicken breast on top, and wrap the prosciutto around everything.
- Place the wrapped chicken breasts in an oven-safe dish. Pour wine over everything.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add a slice of Swiss cheese to each chicken breast, and cook for 10 more minutes.